Healing Mandala Earrings
Healing mandala hand-embossed solid copper disc earrings, hand-crafted by devotional artist Robert Neiman Grossman in Szentendre, Hungary.
- Material: solid copper disc.
- Disc diameter: 1 inch (small) or 1.5 inches (large).
- Thickness of solid copper disc: 0.005 inches (approximately 7-8 times thicker than typical household aluminum foil).
- Ear wires: your choice of solid 925 sterling silver or 14k gold 1/20 fill.
- Artistic technique: paleo-style freehand metal embossing.
- One-of-a-kind artwork: hand-crafted by a devotional artist in a small European art town. The artist individually signs and dates each unique piece.
This design is a stylized mandala. The mandala is a spiritual symbol representing the Universe from a personal perspective. You are at the center of the wheel, the only point that doesn’t move, the observer of all. The elements of creation rotate around that point of observation.
The outside area of this healing mandala is a ring of mammalian shields. In ancient times the female breast was a symbol of Goddess as protector, healer, caretaker and nourisher. The mammalian shield has been used as a sigil of protection for thousands of years.
The center of the design is the fleur-de-lis, or lotus flower. The blossom is drawn as one unbroken line, a single movement. It symbolizes growth, healing, fulfillment, and enlightenment.
When you order these earrings, the pair you receive will not look exactly like the pair in the photos. Your personal pair of earrings will be crafted just for you by the artist within 1-2 days after we receive your order.
Please note these earrings are hand-crafted fine art, not mass-produced merchandise. They are made of thin solid copper because it can be embossed with a tremendous amount of beautiful detail. However this material is fragile. The earrings can easily last a lifetime as they are made of solid metal, but they must always be handled and stored with care to avoid crushing, bending or other damage.
Please allow extra shipping time with this product. It will be shipped directly to you from the artist's European hometown.