Aries Zodiac Earrings
Aries zodiac sign hand-embossed solid copper disc earrings, hand-crafted by devotional artist Robert Neiman Grossman in Szentendre, Hungary.
- Material: solid copper disc.
- Disc diameter: 1 inch (small) or 1.5 inches (large).
- Thickness of solid copper disc: 0.005 inches (approximately 7-8 times thicker than typical household aluminum foil).
- Ear wires: your choice of solid 925 sterling silver or 14k gold 1/20 fill.
- Artistic technique: paleo-style freehand metal embossing.
- One-of-a-kind artwork: hand-crafted by a devotional artist in a small European art town. The artist individually signs and dates each unique piece.
The design of these earrings offers a unique take on Aries. Aries is the Ram, and you can see the animal's curved horns in the design.
Aries includes birthdates between March 21 and April 19. It is a Fire sign. The quality of Aries could be described as active, demanding, determined, effective, and ambitious.
Hand-embossed artwork depicts the symbol of Aries inside a stylized hedge of thorns, an ancient symbol of personal protection.
When you order these earrings, the pair you receive will not look exactly like the pair in the photos. Your personal pair of earrings will be crafted just for you by the artist within 1-2 days after we receive your order.
Please note these earrings are hand-crafted fine art, not mass-produced merchandise. They are made of thin solid copper because it can be embossed with a tremendous amount of beautiful detail. However this material is fragile. The earrings can easily last a lifetime as they are made of solid metal, but they must always be handled and stored with care to avoid crushing, bending or other damage.
Please allow extra shipping time with this product. It will be shipped directly to you from the artist's European hometown.