Dhyani Buddha Akshobhya Thangka iPhone 5/5s/Se, 6/6s, 6/6s Plus Hybrid Case
This hybrid case combines a solid polycarbonate back with flexible/rigid sides. It fits your phone perfectly, and protects from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt.
- Made of a hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
- Solid, durable polycarbonate back
- Flexible/rigid thermoplastic polyurethane sides
- Precisely aligned cuts and holes that match your phone's functions
- Easy to take on and off
- 0.5 mm raised bezel that keeps your phone's screen and camera from scratching on surfaces
- Graphics are UV printed onto the case with a smooth, matte finish
- Printed in the USA
"I LOVE THIS CASE! It's way better than I expected. I love the gel-like material so it's flexible and not slippery. I also love how the print is slightly raised."
- Tatiana K.
This late 13th century Tibetan thangka depicts the Dhyani Buddha Akshobhya. The background contains multiple images of the five Dhyani Buddhas. The Dhyani Buddhas represent the five negative delusions that plague the human form, as well as the possibility to transform each of the five delusions into an aspect of enlightenment. The Dhyani Buddha Akshobhya transforms human anger into mirror-like awareness that reflects things exactly as they are, neither attracted nor repelled.