Jina Buddha Ratnasambhava Thangka iPhone 7/7 Plus Hybrid Case
This case looks sleek, but it's tough. It has a scratch-resistant, solid polycarbonate back and flexible TPU sides. It protects your phone from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt while the smooth finish makes it stylish and easy to hold.
- Made of a hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
- Solid, scratch-resistant, durable polycarbonate back
- Soft TPU sides
- Precisely aligned cuts and holes that match your phone's functions
- Easy to take on and off
- .5 mm raised bezel that keeps your phone's screen and camera from scratching on surfaces
- Graphics are UV printed on the back of the case; sides are transparent
- Printed in the USA
"Amazing case and great quality. Very durable and the print job is perfect and doesn't fade or scratch."
- Steven L.
This Jina Buddha Ratnasambhava thangka was painted between 1150-1225 in a Kadampa monastery in central Tibet. The Jinas refer to the five Dyhani Buddhas, which represent the five negative delusions that plague the human form, as well as the possibility to transform each of the five delusions into an aspect of enlightenment. The Jina Buddha Ratnasambhava transforms the poisonous human trait of pride into the wisdom of interconnection, oneness, and non-dual reality.