Mahakala Thangka Canvas Print
This canvas print is sure to make a statement in any space. It's hand-stretched on a poly-cotton blend canvas with a matte finish coating.
- 20.5 mil thick acid-free, PH neutral poly-cotton blend canvas, 470gsm
- Fade resistant
- Mounting brackets included - centered on frame
- Hand glued solid wood stretcher bars
- Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
- Matte finish coating
- 1.5" deep
- Printed on front and sides
- 16 x 20 inches
The canvas is perfect! Well constructed, the printing is flawless and the colours are better than I ever could have imagined!
- Bambi E.
This early 19th century thangka depicts Mahakala and other protectors. Mahakala is the wrathful and powerful manifestation of Chenrezig (also known as Avalokiteshvara) the Bodhisattva of Compassion. Mahakala protects the purity of the Teaching, guides and protects practitioners, and grants to power to overcome life struggles.