Mahakala Thangka Framed Poster
This museum-quality poster is framed in a sleek ¾" alderwood frame and printed on Epson Ultra Premium Luster Photo Paper. This outstanding paper has a finish between gloss and matte. Our clients love these because of the high color saturation and resistance to fingerprints.
- Print technology: Epson UltraChrome water based HDR ink-jet
- Basis Weight: 192 gsm
- Media Thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
- ISO Brightness: 104%
- Opacity: 94%
- Finish: Slightly glossy, fingerprint resistant
- Frame: Lightweight ¾" black alderwood (semi-hardwood) with acrylite front protector
- Hanging hardware: included
- Made in: USA
This early 19th century thangka depicts Mahakala and other protectors. Mahakala is the wrathful and powerful manifestation of Chenrezig (also known as Avalokiteshvara) the Bodhisattva of Compassion. Mahakala protects the purity of the Teaching, guides and protects practitioners, and grants to power to overcome life struggles.
"Absolutely loved the quality of the print! The frame is nicely done with a layer of plastic covering the print."
- Effie M.