This case looks sleek, but it's tough. It has a scratch-resistant, solid polycarbonate back and flexible TPU sides. It protects your phone from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt while the smooth finish makes it stylish and easy to hold.
- Made of a hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
- Solid, scratch-resistant, durable polycarbonate back
- Soft TPU sides
- Precisely aligned cuts and holes that match your phone's functions
- Easy to take on and off
- .5 mm raised bezel that keeps your phone's screen and camera from scratching on surfaces
- Graphics are UV printed on the back of the case; sides are transparent
- Printed in the USA
"Amazing case and great quality. Very durable and the print job is perfect and doesn't fade or scratch."
- Steven L.
This early 19th century thangka depicts Mahakala and other protectors. Mahakala is the wrathful and powerful manifestation of Chenrezig (also known as Avalokiteshvara) the Bodhisattva of Compassion. Mahakala protects the purity of the Teaching, guides and protects practitioners, and grants to power to overcome life struggles.