Manjuvajra Mandala Thangka Canvas Print
This canvas print is sure to make a statement in any space. It's hand-stretched on a poly-cotton blend canvas with a matte finish coating.
- 20.5 mil thick acid-free, PH neutral poly-cotton blend canvas, 470gsm
- Fade resistant
- Mounting brackets included - centered on frame
- Hand glued solid wood stretcher bars
- Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
- Matte finish coating
- 1.5" deep
- Printed on front and sides
- 16 x 16 inches
The canvas is perfect! Well constructed, the printing is flawless and the colours are better than I ever could have imagined!
- Bambi E.
This Tibetan thangka dates from between 1400 and 1500. It depicts Manjuvajra with 43 deities. Manjuvajra is an esoteric form of Manjushri, an ancient bodhisattva associated with clear insight. He is often shown with a sword of fire, which he uses to cut down duality and ignorance so that transcendent wisdom can be revealed.