Manjuvajra Mandala Thangka Framed Poster
This museum-quality poster is framed in a sleek ¾" alderwood frame and printed on Epson Ultra Premium Luster Photo Paper. This outstanding paper has a finish between gloss and matte. Our clients love these because of the high color saturation and resistance to fingerprints.
- Print technology: Epson UltraChrome water based HDR ink-jet
- Basis Weight: 192 gsm
- Media Thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
- ISO Brightness: 104%
- Opacity: 94%
- Finish: Slightly glossy, fingerprint resistant
- Frame: Lightweight ¾" black alderwood (semi-hardwood) with acrylite front protector
- Hanging hardware: included
- Made in: USA
"Absolutely loved the quality of the print! The frame is nicely done with a layer of plastic covering the print."
- Effie M.
This Tibetan thangka dates from between 1400 and 1500. It depicts Manjuvajra with 43 deities. Manjuvajra is an esoteric form of Manjushri, an ancient bodhisattva associated with clear insight. He is often shown with a sword of fire, which he uses to cut down duality and ignorance so that transcendent wisdom can be revealed.