Voyager Training Program
A Structured Beacon Work Training Program
NOTE: These inductions are designed to work with your SuperBeacon. Without a SuperBeacon, they will not be effective. You'll also want to have the Beacon Work Logbook to record your experiences with this training program.
This set of inductions was created by E.J. Gold as a structured training program to allow you to get the full benefit from your SuperBeacon.
The Inductions consist of 11 sequential Levels, the first of which has 30 CDs. You use a given CD until the material is "integrated", then move on to the next one in the sequence.
Level 1 consists of 30 CDs and can easily provide a year of work or more. This level guides you through the process of connecting with and integrating 30 specific Parallel Universe Personae (PUPs). The sequence of connections is designed to enhance your powers as much as possible in preparation for the more advanced training levels.
Levels 2-11 consist of 1 CD each. These levels guide you through progressively more advanced PUP integration and interdimensional voyaging skills.
Level 12 is advanced parallel world travel training available only to those who have completed levels 1-11. Level 12 begins with E.J. Gold's book Parallel Worlds Daytripper.
How to Use These Inductions with Your SuperBeacon
- Put on your high-quality headphones or ear buds, paying attention to orient them correctly with "L" for your left ear and "R" for your right ear.
- Place the induction disc into your CD player. Do not use an MP3 or copied disk for this purpose. The disk itself is "charged" shamanically and is an important part of the functionality of the SuperBeacon. Later, more advanced training will not use CD induction.
- Relax as much as you are easily able to do at this time and drop the facial mask by relaxing the facial muscles. Release any tension in the shoulders and breathe normally, naturally and gently to get the best results, however if you are feeling tense, it's all right—the tension will be gone by the end of the induction.
- Start the disk by pressing the "play" button on your CD player. Adjust the volume as necessary.
- Pick up the crystal controllers and allow the induction to do all the work. Don't worry if the Chronic fights the procedure—it works anyway.
- When the induction is complete, which at lower levels will be in about ten minutes and in advanced procedures will be up to an hour, you can place the controllers back on the table and remove the headphones or ear buds. You can continue to hold the controllers for simple Beta-Block if you like.
- Write down your observations in the Beta-Block Log Book.
You should never do more than one Parallel Universe Persona Training per day, but you can use the SuperBeacon as often as you like for as many hours as you like for other purposes.
You may feel a bit of a tingle when holding the controllers, not from any measurable voltage, but from the crystal energies themselves, enhanced by the copper wrappings and their connection to the radio-waves processed within the SuperBeacon's crystal technology processor.